Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix #60!
Hey so glad to see ya’ll made it on over to check out and share this week’s latest projects!
This Week a Secret Santa has dropped off a gift under my tree for one lucky participant!
” A gift basket specifically with the painter in mind “
One lucky participant will be randomly selected to receive this gift box from Santa just in time for the holidays! No this one doesn’t go to the featured project, so if you are a beginner or a seasoned painter everyones got a fair chance at this gift giveaway!
So…what’s in the box?
This adorable coffee cup for the painter’s studio, c’mon now how many times have you accidently ruined a perfectly great cup of coffee trying to wash off your brush in it, aren’t we are all guilty?
This great brush holder to keep your brush nice and wet, while your first coat dries or when you need to grab another cup of joe!
And this awesome smelling orange scrubby cleaner great for removing paint from your hands and brushes!
Merry Christmas Ya’ll !
This will be my last post this year, I’m taking a short break for the holidays so if I don’t get a chance to see you on the social networks, have a wonderful Christmas and Fabulous New Year!
The contest winner will be contacted via email Sunday evening this week, and publicly posted at the next Friday’s Furniture Fix party scheduled for January 5th.
Fridays Furniture Fix #60 Feature:
Faux Soapstone Linen Cabinet @ That Sweet Tea Life
I loved all of the in depth articles with furniture history and refinishing steps ya’ll posted last week, but I have to say that Thea over at That Sweet Tea Life just blew me away with not one, or even two, but three custom finishes, the Charleston Green custom mix table and the soapstone finish piece were running neck and neck, but I just had to go with that vintage cabinet!
Grab your Graphic!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
- Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers.
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please).
- No links to Etsy stores or advertisements.
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
- Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog for roundups.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time – no hard feelings!
Please link back to the party by grabbing a button or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is required in order to be featured.
Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know – I may just tweet or instagram your piece!