Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix #63!
I’ve really enjoyed all the furniture tutorials you guys have been sharing and seeing everyone’s creation process, keep em coming!
As I type I’m waiting anxiously on a large paint shipment to come in today and I can’t wait to get started slinging some paint! Reorganizing the studio setup has been great the past few weeks, but i’m itchin to get my brushes wet!
Can’t wait to see what y’all have had on your workbenches!
Fridays Furniture Fix #63 Feature:
Natural Furniture Distressing Technique by Carrie @ Thirty Eighth Street
Carrie over at 38th Street did such a bang up job on this tutorial with such fabulous results that I just had to feature her work this week. I adore the soft sublime black finish she created for this piece, be sure to read the article on how she achieved this look!
Grab your Graphic!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
- Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers.
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please).
- No links to Etsy stores or advertisements.
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
- Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog for roundups.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time – no hard feelings!
Please link back to the party by grabbing a button or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is required in order to be featured.
Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know – I may just tweet or instagram your piece!