Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix #71!
We seem to be on a blue streak over here, but its the design and finish choices that made this weeks featured project stand out.
Fridays Furniture Fix #71 Feature:
Little Dresser Makeover by Pat @ The Wood Spa
Pat at The Wood Spa. refreshed this little dresser with such a beautiful example of color layering, I just had to feature her project this week.
We often hear that it’s all in the details, and Pat’s piece reflects this so well. The layered brushstrokes follow the carved drawer detailing, the painted inside drawers and cabinet in a third tone add thoughtful interest, and the soft green white hardware color choice compliments the layered dimensions so marvelously. Every detail feels tied together with thoughtful design choices, making this piece so well put together.
Grab your Graphic!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
- Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers.
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please).
- No links to Etsy stores or advertisements.
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
- Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog for roundups.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time – no hard feelings!
Please link back to the party by grabbing a button or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is required in order to be featured.
Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know – I may just tweet or instagram your piece!