Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix 72!
This weeks featured project stole the show, The technique applied really puts this piece over the top!
Fridays Furniture Fix 72 Feature:
Basic To Beautiful Table by Thea @ That Sweet Tea Life
Did you check out Thea’s table last week over at That Sweet Tea Life ? If not you really missed a great article! She shares her double waxing technique on how she achieved this fabulous finish on these lovely appliques that is just simply stunning. I just can’t stop staring at those luscious scrolls! You simply must visit and take a gander for yourself.
If You Were Featured, Grab your Graphic!
Please Share Friday Furniture Fix 73 Feature Of The Week!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
- Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers. ( No Repeats, That means new to the party folks. )
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please) - **unless you have the artists permission to share. For example: A blog article round up post with furniture projects from a FB group where sharing is encouraged.
- No links to Etsy stores.
- Affiliate links to products used in your post are permitted 😉
- Posting about your Giveaways in a furniture article is permitted, and encouraged - however they MUST be related to products for furniture restoration of course! After all we do love free supplies!
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
- Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week's featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya'll, it's easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog for roundups and social media.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
Please link back to the party by grabbing The FFF graphic or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is appreciated, especially if your featured.
Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know - I may just tweet, pin or instagram your piece!
- ** ALL Furniture Round ups must have all the artists permission to be included, we must adhere to the rules of copyright infringement.