Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix 73!
Hey so glad to see ya’ll made it on over to check out and share this week’s latest projects! This week we are focusing on cherished pieces, do you have a special piece dear to your heart?
Fridays Furniture Fix 73 Feature:
Moms Wooden Stool by Marie @ The Interior Frugalista
Marie from the The Interior Frugalista. shared her makeover project of her Mom’s stool that turned out just adorable, and the story behind it was even better. To me a great story gives a wonderful sense of history to a piece that makes it so endearing.
If You Were Featured, Grab your Graphic!
While we are on the subject of Cherished Pieces….
I’d like to share something with ya’ll…My Grandma’s kitchen stool is literally in my studio waiting for a handle repair, I dug it out of the corner for this shot. I painted it as a gift for her way back when I was 14 years old. What’s weird is …… I just realized that it’s my first painted furniture piece, and I still have it! I inherited it when she passed, and would never part with it, like Marie’s stool it is also one of my most cherished pieces.
Please Share Fridays Furniture Fix 73 Feature Of The Week!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
- Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers. ( No Repeats, That means new to the party folks. )
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please) - **unless you have the artists permission to share. For example: A blog article round up post with furniture projects from a FB group where sharing is encouraged.
- No links to Etsy stores.
- Affiliate links to products used in your post are permitted 😉
- Posting about your Giveaways in a furniture article is permitted, and encouraged - however they MUST be related to products for furniture restoration of course! After all we do love free supplies!
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog or share your Facebook Page post.
- Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week's featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya'll, it's easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog or for roundups and social media.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
Please link back to the party by grabbing The FFF graphic or placing a text link in your blog or our hadhtag #FridaysFurnitureFix on your Facebook post so others can find us too! A link back is appreciated, especially if your featured.
Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know - I may just tweet, pin, FB Share, or instagram your piece!
- ** ALL Furniture Round ups must have all the artists permission to be included, we must adhere to the rules of copyright infringement.