Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix #76!
Hey so glad to see ya’ll made it on over to check out and share this week’s latest projects!
Fridays Furniture Fix #76 Feature:
Mr Eastlake Dresser by Thea @ That Sweet Tea Life
Thea from That Sweet Tea Life shared her shaded Eastlake Dresser last week and grabbed this week’s feature with all its blended fabulousness. I forgot how wonderful Pure and Original is to work with, if you haven’t tried this brand of mineral paint yet be sure to give it a whirl it’s a pleasure!
Grab your Graphic!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
- Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers.
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please).
- No links to Etsy stores or advertisements.
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
- Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week’s featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya’ll, it’s easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog for roundups.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time – no hard feelings!
Please link back to the party by grabbing a button or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is appreciated, especially if your featured.
Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know – I may just tweet or instagram your piece!