A Party For The Furniture Enthusiast
Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix 86!
Hey so glad to see ya’ll made it on over to check out and share this week’s latest projects!
Congratulations goes out to Marie from The Interior Frugalista, who won the luck of the draw from last weeks giveaway sponsored by Daddy Vans. Enjoy the products Marie, and I hope to see how you used them here at the party! ðŸ˜‰
Fridays Furniture Fix 86 Feature Of The Week:
Playful Scandinavian Half Painted Chairs by Marie @ The Interior Frugalista
Marie won double duty this week! Not only was she randomly selected as the lucky winner for the giveaway of Daddy Vans products last week, her outstanding chairs won the feature of the week too! Just goes to show the more entries in a giveaway really increase your chances for the luck of the draw.
I really like to see the promotion spread out during a giveaway post to more than one participant, but you have to agree those Scandinavian Half Painted ChairsÂ just scream for attention and really deserve the limelight. I adore the color we all know, but the mod design chosen for this pair couldn’t be any more perfect for the style. A perfect execution and outstanding staging as well. Kudos Marie, keep em coming! And please play the lottery this week girl, Â lol .
Grab your Graphic!
Please Share Fridays Furniture Fix 86 Feature Of The Week!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great. ( Including staging projects, and furniture related posts. )
- Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers. ( No Repeats, That means new to the party folks. )
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please) - **unless you have the artists permission to share. For example: A blog article round up post with furniture projects from a FB group where sharing is encouraged.
- No links to Etsy stores.
- Affiliate links to products used in your post are permitted ðŸ˜‰
- Posting about your Giveaways in a furniture article is permitted, and encouraged - however they MUST be related to products for furniture restoration of course! After all we do love free supplies!
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog or share your Facebook Page post.
- Share the love! Pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week's featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya'll, it's easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog or for roundups and social media.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
Links back are appreciated, especially if your project is featured. Please use a ( no follow ) link back to the party by using a text link on your blog post or if you were featured, grab that graphic!
- Feel free to use our hashtag #FridaysFurnitureFix on your social media shares, so others can find us too!Â
Whew!...Finally....Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know - I may just tweet, pin, FB Share, or instagram your piece!
- **Â ALL Furniture Round ups must have all the artists permission to be included, we must adhere to the rules of copyright infringement.