Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix 95!
This weeks feature goes bold with a limited edition Sapphire from Wise Owl Paints!
Fridays Furniture Fix 95 Feature Of The Week:
Sapphire Table by Michelle @ M&M Embellishments
Michelle from M&M Embellishments made it super hard for me this week, she shared three fabulous projects that all were quite awesome! In Each she used Wise Owl’s Paints from their great color selection, but this fabulous bold color is a limited edition. If you’re like me you’re headed on over to her page to get one before they are all gone!
I simply adore this bold color which she toned down with some black, and a stained Mandela stencil isn’t it just fabulous?
If You were featured at Fridays Furniture Fix 95, Grab your Graphic!
Please Share Fridays Furniture Fix 73 Feature Of The Week!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
- Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers. ( No Repeats, That means new to the party folks. )
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please) - **unless you have the artists permission to share. For example: A blog article round up post with furniture projects from a FB group where sharing is encouraged.
- No links to Etsy stores.
- Affiliate links to products used in your post are permitted 😉
- Posting about your Giveaways in a furniture article is permitted, and encouraged - however they MUST be related to products for furniture restoration of course! After all we do love free supplies!
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
- Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week's featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya'll, it's easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog for roundups and social media.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
Please link back to the party by grabbing The FFF graphic or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is appreciated, especially if your featured.
Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know - I may just tweet, pin or instagram your piece!
- ** ALL Furniture Round ups must have all the artists permission to be included, we must adhere to the rules of copyright infringement.