A Party For The Furniture Enthusiast
Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix 97!
Just barely made this weeks party available for ya’ll. Hurricane Irma left us with no power, phone, or internet service. I’m at my Sister’s place catching up on laundry, printing invoices,taking hot showers, and catching up on my internet stuff. But the party is ON!
This weeks featured article shares 3 mistakes beginner furniture painters make, and how to avoid them.
Fridays Furniture Fix 97 Feature Of The Week:
3 Big mistakes Beginner Furniture Painters Make and How To Fix Them
by Courtney @ All Things New Again
Courtney shared a post over at All Things New Again pointing out mistakes beginner painters often make and how to avoid them. We all started somewhere, and her article has some great advice for beginner painters. Often we are our own biggest critic. She shares a piece she wasn’t originally happy with, and how she fixed it.
Grab your Graphic!
Please Share Fridays Furniture Fix 97 Feature Of The Week!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great. ( Including staging projects, and furniture related posts. )
- Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers. ( No Repeats, That means new to the party folks. )
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please) - **unless you have the artists permission to share. For example: A blog article round up post with furniture projects from a FB group where sharing is encouraged.
- No links to Etsy stores.
- Affiliate links to products used in your post are permitted 😉
- Posting about your Giveaways in a furniture article is permitted, and encouraged - however they MUST be related to products for furniture restoration of course! After all we do love free supplies!
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog or share your Facebook Page post.
- Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week's featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya'll, it's easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog or for roundups and social media.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
Please link back to the party by grabbing The FFF graphic or placing a text link in your blog or our hadhtag #FridaysFurnitureFix on your Facebook post so others can find us too! A link back is appreciated, especially if your featured.
Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know - I may just tweet, pin, FB Share, or instagram your piece!
- ** ALL Furniture Round ups must have all the artists permission to be included, we must adhere to the rules of copyright infringement.