Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix 98!
The featured article this week has some wonderful furniture restoration tricks dealing with peeling veneer that will wow you, be sure to check out the post in full its one you don’t want to miss.
Did you miss me last week? If you’ve been following along, you know we were having service issues at our place due to the hurricane. We finally got our power turned on the beginning of last week, but our phone, internet and cable bundled service is still out. So I was unable to get online to post the party last week for y’all. I apologize for that but I wanted to make sure you could get your furniture fix on this week so I’m at my Mom’s place today bringing you the link up.
Fridays Furniture Fix 98 Feature Of The Week:
Fetor to Fetching by Kathleen @ Everything Karupped
Did you see the post post from Kathleen from Everything Karupped on how she solved her stinky issues with this piece? Well, it was a great one and this article is even better with some kickin tips on how to resolve your veneer issues be sure to check out her post with all the detailed shots you will be amazed!
And yes, I did have to look up what the word Fetor meant! I’m not always as intelligent as I think I am…lol 😉
Grab your Graphic!
Please Share Fridays Furniture Fix 98 Feature Of The Week!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
- Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers. ( No Repeats, That means new to the party folks. )
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please) - **unless you have the artists permission to share. For example: A blog article round up post with furniture projects from a FB group where sharing is encouraged.
- No links to Etsy stores.
- Affiliate links to products used in your post are permitted 😉
- Posting about your Giveaways in a furniture article is permitted, and encouraged - however they MUST be related to products for furniture restoration of course! After all we do love free supplies!
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
- Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week's featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya'll, it's easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog for roundups and social media.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
Please link back to the party by grabbing The FFF graphic or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is appreciated, especially if your featured.
Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know - I may just tweet, pin or instagram your piece!
- ** ALL Furniture Round ups must have all the artists permission to be included, we must adhere to the rules of copyright infringement.