The Online Party For The Furniture Enthusiast!
Welcome to Fridays Furniture Fix 103! This weeks project brings back fond childhood memories for me, I just had to feature this vanity that tickled my fancy!
Fridays Furniture Fix 103 Feature Of The Week:
How To Paint & Decoupage by Kandice @ Just The Woods
A Little short story… when I was growing up we had these majestic birds running wild in my neighborhood, strutting and fanning their plumage proudly in front of the white garage doors. They often perched on our swingset, and cried this incredible scream, that would scare your socks off if you never heard it before. During molting season you couldn’t catch a glimpse of these proud creatures, and it was always a real treat to find the male’s long eye bedecked feathers lying in the grass. I have fond memories of these birds growing up, and still collect peacock feathers to this day….
So you can imagine how The Peacock Vanity in Kandice’s Paint and Decoupage tutorial tickled my fancy. It was not only done in favorite hue of mine, but it was also adorned with one of my favorite birds. Be sure to pop over and check out her full tutorial with a video, on how she got this great look!
Grab your Graphic!
Please Share Fridays Furniture Fix 103 Feature Of The Week!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great. ( Including staging projects, and furniture related posts. )
- You can share up to 3 furniture makeovers. ( No Repeats, That means new to the party folks. )
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please) - **unless you have the artists permission to share. For example: A blog article round up post with furniture projects from a FB group where sharing is encouraged.
- No links to Etsy stores.
- Affiliate links to products used in your post are permitted 😉
- Posting about your Giveaways in a furniture article is permitted, and encouraged - however they MUST be related to products for furniture restoration of course! After all we do love free supplies!
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog or share your Facebook Page post.
- Share the love! Pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week's featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya'll, it's easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog or for roundups and social media.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
Please place a link back in your post, so others can find us too! Especially if your project is featured. by either using a text link on your blog post or if you were featured, grab that graphic baby!
- Feel free to use our hashtag #FridaysFurnitureFix on your social media shares, so others can find us too!
Whew!...Finally....Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know - I may just tweet, pin, FB Share, or instagram your piece!
- ** ALL Furniture Round ups must have all the artists permission to be included, we must adhere to the rules of copyright infringement.