The Furniture Party
Welcome to Fridays Furniture Fix 127 !
Metallic Silver has been popping up alot on the furniture scene this year, both in hardware and finishes. This dresser adds just enough to stand out amongst all the silver foxes out there!
Fridays Furniture Fix 127 Feature Of The Week:
Silver Chest Of Drawers by Pat @ The Wood Spa
Pat is a furniture blogger who has the gift of creating not only beautiful makeovers, but she really knows how to write superb furniture tutorial articles. From her outstanding staging and photography, to her affiliate links, step by step instructions and video painting techniques, she’s got her posts down to a science folks… check out her Silver Chest Of Drawers Post she shared last week, and watch this lady shine!
Grab your Graphic!
Please Share Fridays Furniture Fix 127 Feature Of The Week!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great. ( Including staging projects, and furniture related posts. )
- You can share up to 3 furniture makeovers. ( No Repeats, That means new to the party folks. )
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please) - **unless you have the artists permission to share. For example: A blog article round up post with furniture projects from a FB group where sharing is encouraged.
- No links to Etsy stores.
- Affiliate links to products used in your post are permitted 😉
- Posting about your Giveaways in a furniture article is permitted, and encouraged - however they MUST be related to products for furniture restoration of course! After all we do love free supplies!
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog or share your Facebook Page post.
- Share the love! Pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week's featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya'll, it's easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog or for roundups and social media.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
Please place a link back in your post, so others can find us too! Especially if your project is featured. by either using a text link on your blog post or if you were featured, grab that graphic baby!
- Feel free to use our hashtag #FridaysFurnitureFix on your social media shares, so others can find us too!
Whew!...Finally....Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know - I may just tweet, pin, FB Share, or instagram your piece!
- ** ALL Furniture Round ups must have all the artists permission to be included, we must adhere to the rules of copyright infringement.