A Party For The Furniture Enthusiast!
Welcome to Fridays Furniture Fix 60!
Hey so glad to see ya’ll made it on over to check out and share this week’s latest projects!
This Week a Secret Santa has dropped off a gift under my tree for one lucky participant!
” A gift basket specifically with the painter in mind “
Fridays Furniture Fix 60 Is Hosting A Giveaway!
One lucky participant will be randomly selected to receive this gift box from Santa just in time for the holidays! No this one doesn’t go to the featured project, so if you are a beginner or a seasoned painter everyones got a fair chance at this gift giveaway!
Before we get started, I’d also like to mention that I’ve recently come across the furniture in fashion instagram page that shares some absolutely divine pictures and images of furniture. It’s like an ikea on Instagram – giving you an ideas each and every week, and that inspired today’s giveaway!
So…what’s in the box?
This adorable coffee cup for the painter’s studio, c’mon now how many times have you accidently ruined a perfectly great cup of coffee trying to wash off your brush in it, aren’t we are all guilty?
This great brush holder to keep your brush nice and wet, while your first coat dries or when you need to grab another cup of joe!
And this awesome smelling orange scrubby cleaner great for removing paint from your hands and brushes!
Merry Christmas Ya’ll !
This will be my last post this year, I’m taking a short break for the holidays so if I don’t get a chance to see you on the social networks, have a wonderful Christmas and Fabulous New Year!
The contest winner will be contacted via email Sunday evening this week, and publicly posted at the next Friday’s Furniture Fix party scheduled for January 5th.
Fridays Furniture Fix 60 Feature:
Faux Soapstone Linen Cabinet @ That Sweet Tea Life
I loved all of the in depth articles with furniture history and refinishing steps ya’ll posted last week, but I have to say that Thea over at That Sweet Tea Life just blew me away with not one, or even two, but three custom finishes, the Charleston Green custom mix table and the soapstone finish piece were running neck and neck, but I just had to go with that vintage cabinet!
If You Were Featured, Grab your Graphic!
Please Tweet Fridays Furniture Fix 60 Feature Of The Week!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great. ( Including staging projects, and furniture related posts. )
- You can share up to 3 furniture makeovers. ( No Repeats, That means new to the party folks. )
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please) - **unless you have the artists permission to share. For example: A blog article round up post with furniture projects from a FB group where sharing is encouraged.
- No links to Etsy stores.
- Affiliate links to products used in your post are permitted 😉
- Posting about your Giveaways in a furniture article is permitted, and encouraged - however they MUST be related to products for furniture restoration of course! After all we do love free supplies!
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog or share your Facebook Page post.
- Share the love! Pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week's featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya'll, it's easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog or for roundups and social media.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
Please place a link back in your post, so others can find us too! Especially if your project is featured. by either using a text link on your blog post or if you were featured, grab that graphic baby!
- Feel free to use our hashtag #FridaysFurnitureFix on your social media shares, so others can find us too!
Whew!...Finally....Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know - I may just tweet, pin, FB Share, or instagram your piece!
- ** ALL Furniture Round ups must have all the artists permission to be included, we must adhere to the rules of copyright infringement.