A Party For The Furniture Enthusiast
Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix 61!
Whew, the holidays are officially over.
Time to breathe easy, I took my regrouping breath last week as I enjoyed time with the kiddos off from school and an online break.
And Lee Ann K from Creative Moments had the luck of the draw for the painters giftbox giveaway on Christmas Day.
Can’t wait to see what y’all have had on your workbenches!
Fridays Furniture Fix 61 Feature:
Red Kitchen Island by Tara @ Grandmas House DIY
This great upcycle project by Tara over at Grandmas House DIY is something I would do myself and have in my own space, I love the bold color choice and the space saving added storage. It’s a great multi functional project and a fabulous save!
Grab your Graphic!
Please Tweet Fridays Furniture Fix 61 Feature Of The Week!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great. ( Including staging projects, and furniture related posts. )
- You can share up to 3 furniture makeovers. ( No Repeats, That means new to the party folks. )
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please) - **unless you have the artists permission to share. For example: A blog article round up post with furniture projects from a FB group where sharing is encouraged.
- No links to Etsy stores.
- Affiliate links to products used in your post are permitted 😉
- Posting about your Giveaways in a furniture article is permitted, and encouraged - however they MUST be related to products for furniture restoration of course! After all we do love free supplies!
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog or share your Facebook Page post.
- Share the love! Pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week's featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya'll, it's easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog or for roundups and social media.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
Please place a link back in your post, so others can find us too! Especially if your project is featured. by either using a text link on your blog post or if you were featured, grab that graphic baby!
- Feel free to use our hashtag #FridaysFurnitureFix on your social media shares, so others can find us too!
Whew!...Finally....Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know - I may just tweet, pin, FB Share, or instagram your piece!
- ** ALL Furniture Round ups must have all the artists permission to be included, we must adhere to the rules of copyright infringement.