A Party For The Furniture Enthusiast
Welcome to Fridays Furniture Fix 67 !
Hey so glad to see ya’ll made it on over to check out and share this week’s latest furniture projects!
Fridays Furniture Fix 67 Feature:
Repurposed China Cabinet into Bathroom Storage by Cynthia @ Clockwork Interiors
Cobalt glass is one of my all time favorite vintage collectibles, and I just fell head over heels when I saw by Cynthia’s repurposed hutch over at Clockwork Interiors. That gorgeous hue just puts her already stunning bathroom reno over the top, talk about a statement piece, wowzers! If you’re looking into home renovation, take a look at Loft Conversion Edinburgh HQ – Realiable Loft Installer. If you like the look of the bath in the photo above, take a look at these modern bathtubs.
If You Were Featured, Grab your Graphic!
Please Tweet Fridays Furniture Fix 67 Feature Of The Week!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great. ( Including staging projects, and furniture related posts. )
- You can share up to 3 furniture makeovers. ( No Repeats, That means new to the party folks. )
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please) - **unless you have the artists permission to share. For example: A blog article round up post with furniture projects from a FB group where sharing is encouraged.
- No links to Etsy stores.
- Affiliate links to products used in your post are permitted 😉
- Posting about your Giveaways in a furniture article is permitted, and encouraged - however they MUST be related to products for furniture restoration of course! After all we do love free supplies!
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog or share your Facebook Page post.
- Share the love! Pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week's featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya'll, it's easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog or for roundups and social media.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
Please place a link back in your post, so others can find us too! Especially if your project is featured. by either using a text link on your blog post or if you were featured, grab that graphic baby!
- Feel free to use our hashtag #FridaysFurnitureFix on your social media shares, so others can find us too!
Whew!...Finally....Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know - I may just tweet, pin, FB Share, or instagram your piece!
- ** ALL Furniture Round ups must have all the artists permission to be included, we must adhere to the rules of copyright infringement.