A Party For The Furniture Enthusiast
Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix 68!
Ya’ll made it so hard to choose from the entries last week they were great, overall clicks were tied on seven projects! I couldn’t really rely on that factor to help sway the vote. In Some posts the staging really stood out, for quite a few the project’s overall simplicity shined, while for others it was all in the details. You guys just rock it every week!
Fridays Furniture Fix 68 Feature:
Turquoise Cabinet Makeover by Evija @ From Evija With Love
This great makeover project by Evija over at From Evija With Love really checked all the marks for me, That fabulous clean color paired with those jadeite knobs is simply marvelous. The trim she included adds the perfect amount of detail, and the staging is spot on. Be sure to check out the before and all of her staging shots, isn’t that pillow is just the cutest addition!
If You Were Featured, Grab your Graphic!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great. ( Including staging projects, and furniture related posts. )
- You can share up to 3 furniture makeovers. ( No Repeats, That means new to the party folks. )
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please) - **unless you have the artists permission to share. For example: A blog article round up post with furniture projects from a FB group where sharing is encouraged.
- No links to Etsy stores.
- Affiliate links to products used in your post are permitted 😉
- Posting about your Giveaways in a furniture article is permitted, and encouraged - however they MUST be related to products for furniture restoration of course! After all we do love free supplies!
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog or share your Facebook Page post.
- Share the love! Pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week's featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya'll, it's easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog or for roundups and social media.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
Please place a link back in your post, so others can find us too! Especially if your project is featured. by either using a text link on your blog post or if you were featured, grab that graphic baby!
- Feel free to use our hashtag #FridaysFurnitureFix on your social media shares, so others can find us too!
Whew!...Finally....Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know - I may just tweet, pin, FB Share, or instagram your piece!
- ** ALL Furniture Round ups must have all the artists permission to be included, we must adhere to the rules of copyright infringement.