A Party For The Furniture Enthusiast
Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix 81!
All it takes is a little vision to see how great a furniture flip can be, and this week we are showcasing a perfect example of dingy to downright dapper!
Fridays Furniture Fix 81 Feature:
Entryway Cabinet by Kristen @ Timeless Creations LLC
The Fab furniture duo at Timeless Creations LLC saw beyond the gunk of this once poor and dusty beat up piece and transformed it into a beauty in one of my favorite hues. A custom color blend of Annie Sloan Paint and some furniture wax really brings out the gorgeous carved details!
Grab your Graphic!
Please Share Fridays Furniture Fix 81 Feature Project!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great. ( Including staging projects, and furniture related posts. )
- You can share up to 3 furniture makeovers. ( No Repeats, That means new to the party folks. )
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please) - **unless you have the artists permission to share. For example: A blog article round up post with furniture projects from a FB group where sharing is encouraged.
- No links to Etsy stores.
- Affiliate links to products used in your post are permitted 😉
- Posting about your Giveaways in a furniture article is permitted, and encouraged - however they MUST be related to products for furniture restoration of course! After all we do love free supplies!
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog or share your Facebook Page post.
- Share the love! Pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week's featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya'll, it's easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog or for roundups and social media.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
Please place a link back in your post, so others can find us too! Especially if your project is featured. by either using a text link on your blog post or if you were featured, grab that graphic baby!
- Feel free to use our hashtag #FridaysFurnitureFix on your social media shares, so others can find us too!
Whew!...Finally....Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know - I may just tweet, pin, FB Share, or instagram your piece!
- ** ALL Furniture Round ups must have all the artists permission to be included, we must adhere to the rules of copyright infringement.
PLEASE NOTE: Don’t see your link right away? No worries.
They will show up after they are approved. Seems we’ve been targeted by party crashing techno wizards that link up the craziest posts through a link generator portal or some really geeky computer gizmo thingy… so hold on your furniture related posts will pop up I promise.