Disclosure & Privacy Policies Of Unique Junktique
Herein contains the sites Disclosure, Privacy, and Sharing Policies, along with Copyright and Data Collection Information.
This policy is valid from 17 September 2014
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or sponsored post will always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
- UniqueJunktique.com may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog may receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The Views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
- Google Analytics is implemented on this blog, its features based on display advertising. Google display network, Impression Reporting, The Double Click Campaign manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Internet reporting. Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google Display Network Ads using the Ads settings.
- This blog along with third party vendors, including Google, use first party cookies (Google Analytics cookies) and third party cookies (Double Click cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
- We use data from Google interest based advertising or third party audience data such as age, gender, and interests with Google Analytics to improve the look and feel of this site.
- UniqueJunktique respects the privacy of its readers and will never sell your contact information to another company or put you on a spam list.
- This sites graphic materials may be used by peer blogs, shared or featured – only two photos per feature are permitted.
- No altering, cropping, removing or adding watermarks is permitted.
- Full credit to the source must be provided with a direct link back to this site, with full site name and a photo description.
- Feel free to use the logo image provided on this page for linking back.
- Materials may not be published, copied, or reprinted without my written consent, unless otherwise noted as in a free graphics post.
- All images and graphics are under copyright and owned by the webmaster, unless otherwise noted.
- By reading this blog you agree to not directly copy Unique Junktiques projects, if you create one of my projects you agree to fully disclose that you were inspired by Unique Junktique, and link back to the inspiration blog post. You agree not to sell my creations or designs I have developed without consent.
- All files available from the Resource Library are for your personal use and are not to be shared or sold under any circumstances.
- Sharing watermarked images from posts through via social networking sites is not only permitted but highly encouraged and appreciated!
- Please review our Disclaimer page for more information regarding copyright infringements.
Privacy Policies update as of May 17th 2018
We collect and process personal data
When visiting UniqueJunktique.com your personal data may be collected. Most of our web pages contain information which does not require any personal information from the web site visitor. However, in some cases we need to collect and store personal data in order to provide services or information that you request from the website. At Unique Junktique we collect information regarding your website behaviour and your communication and interaction on this site. This information may be connected to existing personal data that has been stored for a specified and defined purpose.
How Unique Junktique collects and processes your personal data
Unique Junktique controls all of the personal data that you share with us when you:
- Visit our web site and accept cookies
- Contact us by form or by e-mail
- Are a customer, partner or have entered into a process to become customer or partner
- Sign up for any of our notifications and newsletters
- Download material that requires you to submit a form
- Subscribe to our blog
Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, nor given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent. The only exception to this might be the express purpose of delivering an ordered product or service requested by the customer.
Why we process personal data
Unique Junktique processes personal data and relevant information that is needed to properly provide our services and/or enhance the experience of visiting our sites. We need to process personal data in order to administer user accounts, manage notifications, digital marketing and re-marketing. If you no longer want to receive digital notifications and/or marketing, you can unsubscribe. There is an unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email.
We store non-sensitive data about our customer. For example, first and last name, email address, comments.
Some additional ways that Unique Junktique may collect and store your data includes but is not limited to the following:
- User Registration
- Contact Form Entries
- Analytics & Traffic Log Solutions
- Logging Tools & Plugins
- Security Tools & Plugins
- Order Forms & Purchases
The security of your personal data is important to us. We adhere to the law, regulations and general recommendations within our business sector, regarding security of the personal information that is shared with us. This applies to the submissions and storage of data.
However, our website visitors should be aware that there is no way to transfer and store data electronically that is 100% secure.
There are two types of cookies. A permanent cookie that saves a file on your computer to enhance the website depending on your choices, interests or the fact that you have previously visited the website.
A session cookie is sent between the server and your computer during your visit and disappears when you close your browser.
Our website is using both permanent cookies and session cookies. Permanent cookies are used to avoid requesting repeats of one-time information and session cookies are used to enable you to login to our services.
If you do not agree with the usage of cookies you can turn cookies off in your browser’s security settings. There are also settings allowing your browser to show you a warning every time the browser is trying to put a cookie on your computer.