Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix #59!
Hey so glad to see ya’ll made it on over to check out and share this week’s latest projects!
Be sure to make it a point to stop on by with a project to share next week because….
a Secret Santa has dropped off a gift under my tree for one lucky participant!
” A gift basket specifically with the painter in mind “
Fridays Furniture Fix #59 Feature:
Antique Parlor Table by Kandice @ Just The Woods
Ya’ll made it super hard, I loved all the projects! I’m a big fan of purple and was just overly smitten by Kandice’s project over at Just The Woods LLC. Her Parlor Table in an Eggplant custom mixed paint with the stained and glazed finish, oh that color depth made my heart pitter patter! And that the beautiful inlay was preserved. The piece is just beautiful!
Grab your Graphic!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
- Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers.
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please).
- No links to Etsy stores or advertisements.
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
- Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog for roundups.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time – no hard feelings!
Please link back to the party by grabbing a button or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is required in order to be featured.
Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know – I may just tweet or instagram your piece!