Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix #68!
Ya’ll made it so hard to choose from the entries last week they were great, overall clicks were tied on seven projects! I couldn’t really rely on that factor to help sway the vote. In Some posts the staging really stood out, for quite a few the project’s overall simplicity shined, while for others it was all in the details. You guys just rock it every week!
Fridays Furniture Fix #68 Feature:
Turquoise Cabinet Makeover by Evija @ From Evija With Love
This great makeover project by Evija over at From Evija With Love really checked all the marks for me, That fabulous clean color paired with those jadeite knobs is simply marvelous. The trim she included adds the perfect amount of detail, and the staging is spot on. Be sure to check out the before and all of her staging shots, isn’t that pillow is just the cutest addition!
Grab your Graphic!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
- Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers.
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please).
- No links to Etsy stores or advertisements.
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
- Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog for roundups.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time – no hard feelings!
Please link back to the party by grabbing a button or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is required in order to be featured.
Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know – I may just tweet or instagram your piece!