Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix #69!
Welcome back my fabulous fellow flipper aficionados! I cant believe its March already, last month just slipped on by!
Fridays Furniture Fix #69 Feature:
The Confederate by Paige @ Southern Curated
Everyone’s projects were fabulous last week, I especially loved all the Kreg Jig tutorials! That is one tool I really have been wanting to add to my box of must haves!
Paige over at Southern Curated. shared her beautiful perfectly distressed Confederate Dresser makeover last week that was long overdue for its new place in the sun. And being a Yankee born – southerner myself, who simply adores history in collectibles… well her staging theme really brought it home for me on multiple levels, thus earning this week’s feature spot.
Grab your Graphic!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
- Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers.
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please).
- No links to Etsy stores or advertisements.
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
- Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog for roundups.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time – no hard feelings!
Please link back to the party by grabbing a button or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is required in order to be featured.
Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know – I may just tweet or instagram your piece!