Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix #70!
Hey so glad to see ya’ll made it on over to check out and share this week’s latest projects!
Ya’ll have really stepped up your game with all your wonderful posts every week. One thing though, It’s been really difficult for me to select the weekly feature lately because quite a few are forgetting to add the link back to the party. I really want to help promote your hard work but I need to stick to my own rules, so pretty please….. remember to visit others, comment and don’t forget to include the link!
Lets get this party rolling, and strut your stuff!
Fridays Furniture Fix #70 Feature:
Finding Spring by Paige @ Southern Curated
Paige is on a roll grabbing the feature spot two weeks in a row! And I know what your thinking…..no, it’s not just because she remembered to link back…. but because her projects seriously, really do rock!
Her project over at Southern Curated welcomes Spring to the front porch in a marvelous junkers vignette. The softly aged distressed finish, and galvanized bucket of the planted chair, make this junkin heart sing. The crisp white tulips and spotted bird eggs nestled in tarnished silver pull it all together in an o so sweet, splendid Spring fashion.
Grab your Graphic!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
- Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers.
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please).
- No links to Etsy stores or advertisements.
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
- Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog for roundups.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time – no hard feelings!
Please link back to the party by grabbing a button or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is required in order to be featured.
Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know – I may just tweet or instagram your piece!