Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix 82!
The place where makeovers are featured weekly, this week’s showcased project is chock full of tricks, tools and product tips! I would love to make this party a perfect destination for furniture artists to share their skills and perhaps learn something new. Let’s see what you’ve been working on, mingle and get acquainted!
Big News Ya’ll! A sponsored giveaway is in the works and will be coming up real soon. All participants will have a chance to win some awesome products so keep an eye on your inbox and social media for the giveaway notice.
Fridays Furniture Fix 82 Feature:
Nailhead Dresser by Kandice @ Just The Woods
Kandice’s project from over at Just The Woods not only turned out super fabulous, but her in depth tutorial just sleighed me! Product and technique tips galore, I will be adding a few of the tools she shared to my arsenal for sure! I even learned a few tricks, that’s why I love the tutorials you guys share, not only do we get to see the process but there’s always tips to pick up. You simply cannot go through today without checking out her project!
Always look forward to seeing and promoting y’all’s awesome creativity, keep em coming!
Grab your Graphic!
Please Share Fridays Furniture Fix 82 Week’s Feature!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
- Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers. ( No Repeats, That means new to the party folks. )
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please) - **unless you have the artists permission to share. For example: A blog article round up post with furniture projects from a FB group where sharing is encouraged.
- No links to Etsy stores.
- Affiliate links to products used in your post are permitted 😉
- Posting about your Giveaways in a furniture article is permitted, and encouraged - however they MUST be related to products for furniture restoration of course! After all we do love free supplies!
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog or share your Facebook Page post.
- Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week's featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya'll, it's easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog or for roundups and social media.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
Please link back to the party by grabbing The FFF graphic or placing a text link in your blog or our hadhtag #FridaysFurnitureFix on your Facebook post so others can find us too! A link back is appreciated, especially if your featured.
Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know - I may just tweet, pin, FB Share, or instagram your piece!
- ** ALL Furniture Round ups must have all the artists permission to be included, we must adhere to the rules of copyright infringement.
PLEASE NOTE: Don’t see your link right away? No worries.
They will show up after they are approved. Seems we’ve been targeted by party crashing techno wizards that link up the craziest posts through a link generator portal or some really geeky computer gizmo thingy… so hold on your furniture related posts will pop up I promise.