A Party For The Furniture Enthusiast
Welcome To Fridays Furniture Fix 79!
The place where makeovers are featured weekly, this week’s showcased project will fool your eye with mad painting skills! It’ll have you wanting to take out a loan to buy a new home where you can fit all of the beautiful pieces. Just make sure you check in with Lending Expert first! I would love to make this party a perfect destination for furniture artists to share their skills and perhaps learn something new. Let’s see what you’ve been working on, mingle and get acquainted!
Fridays Furniture Fix 79 Feature Of The Week:
Farmhouse Dresser by Cynthia @ Clockwork Interiors
Cynthia’s project from over at Clockwork Interiors really stood out last week. Her Farmhouse dresser makeover is so well executed, it looks to be a paper application on paneled drawers at first glance. Well look again.. it’s really a raised stencil over single faced drawers! Wow right? I can’t wait to see her tutorial post in that technique!
Grab your Graphic!
Please Share Fridays Furniture Fix 79 Feature Of The Week!
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
- This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great. ( Including staging projects, and furniture related posts. )
- You can share up to 3 furniture makeovers. ( No Repeats, That means new to the party folks. )
- All links must be your original work (no round-ups please) - **unless you have the artists permission to share. For example: A blog article round up post with furniture projects from a FB group where sharing is encouraged.
- No links to Etsy stores.
- Affiliate links to products used in your post are permitted 😉
- Posting about your Giveaways in a furniture article is permitted, and encouraged - however they MUST be related to products for furniture restoration of course! After all we do love free supplies!
- Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog or share your Facebook Page post.
- Share the love! Pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
- Please share this week's featured project. Hit that Tweet This link Ya'll, it's easy peasy!
- By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog or for roundups and social media.
- By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
Please place a link back in your post, so others can find us too! Especially if your project is featured. by either using a text link on your blog post or if you were featured, grab that graphic baby!
- Feel free to use our hashtag #FridaysFurnitureFix on your social media shares, so others can find us too!
Whew!...Finally....Please follow your host in some way. You can find the social media links below. You never know - I may just tweet, pin, FB Share, or instagram your piece!
- ** ALL Furniture Round ups must have all the artists permission to be included, we must adhere to the rules of copyright infringement.
PLEASE NOTE: Don’t see your link right away? No worries.
They will show up after they are approved. Seems we’ve been targeted by party crashing techno wizards that link up the craziest posts through a link generator portal or some really geeky computer gizmo thingy… so hold on your furniture related posts will pop up I promise.